Hannan Metals Limited is a copper-silver exploration company opening up new search spaces in Peru.
Hannan's granted and application-stage mining concessions cover 120 kilometres of combined strike of previously unexplored sediment-hosted high-grade copper-silver mineralization within a 110 kilometre long basin identified in the San Martin Province of north-central Peru.
- Big and new unexplored sediment-hosted high-grade copper-silver district in Peru;
- Style, commodity and country for the majors, Kupferschiefer analogies;
- Exploration target of considerable scale. Hannan has first-mover advantage;
- Multiple gossans up 80 metres in thickness have been recorded over multiple kilometres of strike;
- Best results from outcrop – 20km apart:
- 3m @ 2.5% Cu and 22g/t Ag (LD190517-19)
- 2m @ 5.9% Cu and 66g/t Ag (TC190536-38)
Hannan also has 100% ownership of the County Clare project in Ireland.
Over the last decade, the team of orefinders behind Hannan has forged a long and successful record of discovering, financing and advancing mineral projects in Europe and Peru.
Learn more here....
The qualified person for Hannan, Mr. Michael Hudson, CEO & Chairman and Fellow of the Australasian Institute of Mining Metallurgy has reviewed and verified the contents of this site.