Hannan Metals Limited is a Peruvian exploration company opening up search spaces in new frontiers to find the next generation of large-scale global copper-silver and copper-gold deposits. With 2,154 sq km of mineral tenure, we are now a top 10 concession holder in a country that is dominated by some of the world’s largest exploration and mining companies. Hannan is one of the few juniors to acquire such a significant land position.
Hannan is uniquely leveraged to make significant grassroots discoveries, which will be compelling targets for the major gold and copper mining houses.
The San Martin Project covers a new, basin-scale high-grade sediment-hosted copper-silver system situated along the foreland region of the eastern Andes Mountains.
- Fully funded US$35M joint venture agreement with JOGMEC (arm of Japanese government looking to supply metal to Japanese industry) earning 75% on one third of Hannan’s ground position at San Martin
- Hannan recognized the significant potential for large copper-silver deposits in this part of Peru and has aggressively staked a commanding position
- Geologically similar to the vast Kupferschiefer deposits in Eastern Europe. Sediment-hosted stratiform copper-silver deposits are among the two most important copper sources in the world, the other being copper porphyries.
- Vast basin wide copper horizon discovered over 120km averaging 2-5m @ 2-5% copper + silver
- Strong community relationship and permitting underway for drilling
The Valiente Project is focussed on back-arc Miocene age porphyry copper-gold systems (looking for the “next” Bajo de Alumbrera)
- 100% Hannan
- Discovered 5-7 mineralizing systems over 140kmx 50km area
- Tenure just being granted and more detailed exploration work in next 6 months
Hannan also has 100% ownership of the zinc-silver County Clare project in Ireland.
Learn more here....
The qualified person for Hannan, Mr. Michael Hudson, CEO & Chairman and Fellow of the Australasian Institute of Mining Metallurgy has reviewed and verified the contents of this site.